PHOTOS/VIDEOS: Dayliner @ Gus' Pub

Dayliner - Gus' Pub - Feb 14th 2013 - 04

A North End Valentines Rock Celebration w/Floodland, Dayliner & Winter Parking Band
https://www.facebook.com/events/141401382687149/ 

Thursday, February 14, 2013
Gus' Pub

Dayliner - Gus' Pub - Feb 14th 2013 - 02I'll be honest here, Dan and I have spent the last 4 years at Gus' Pub on Valentines Day. 
So this year, when Dayliner asked if we could drop by to check out their set, we figured hey, why the hell not.

I brought Dan a big ole box of chocolates (and a little box for Jim at the door), sat down with a tall can of Strongbow and enjoyed the show.

Honestly, we didn't stay long, but mind you, we stayed long enough, to know that Dayliner has some serious chops! The band went from slow vocal driven ballads, to full blown indie rock jams without even a thought.

Vocalist, Derick Smith, really blew me away - check out the second video below for yourself, to see what I'm talking about.

So, if indie rock is your thing, I would highly recommend checking these guys out the next time they are in the neighborhood.
_________________________

Photos by Tiffany Naugler
Video by Dan Nightingale



Comments

Lynne Mckindsey said…

Absolutely great!

Loved it!

Just wish I lived closer- I would be a follower of your band "Dayliner" !