HALIFAX POP EXPLOSION 2009!


For those are not familiar with the HPX (Halifax Pop Explosion) : CLICK HERE for more info.

So, this years HPX , kicked my ass!
I was expecting to have a good time but, i wasn't quite ready for the awesomeness which happened.
I went to a show every night *except Thursday... that was my night off as I was deathly ill* and every show was great.
I have a few choice words for one of the venues but, other that that it was a GREAT week of music.
Instead of making a HUGE post with all the photos I will make one for each night of the HPX week (Tues - Sat). There are a LOT of photos and a LOT of video!

Post-rock Love Affair's HPX Shows List:

Tuesday Oct 20:
  • A History Of
  • Dinosaur Bones
  • Red Mass
  • Crystal Antlers
Wednesday Oct 21:
  • Said The Whale
  • Kestrels
  • The Lodge
Friday Oct 23:
  • Special Noise
  • Tomcat Combat
  • Play Guitar
  • Pterodactyl
Saturday, Oct. 24:
  • Zeus
  • You Say Party We Say Die
  • Japandroids
Stay tuned for pics!

Comments