TAAC Basement Show - INSTRUMENTS w/ AHO & Bloodhouse

Oct 17, 2009, 7pm
Five dollars admission, all ages welcome
TAAC Basement, Golf St, Truro, NS


Bloodhouse

This is the second time i have been out to see Bloodhouse and they are sounding GREAT!
I honestly recommend checking them out at their next show!








A HISTORY OF
I have seen these guys over and over and I still love them!!!
Dan even got my fav. song on video:




















INSTRUMENTS

I seriously have a weakness for any band that uses more than one bass guitar.
These guys are amazing!
I have a video from the set but it is too big for YouTube, so it won't be posted here till later. Dan will trim a bit of time off of it later on, so you'll see it eventually.
















See larger version of all these photos on my Flickr page: http://www.flickr.com/photos/tnaugler/sets/72157622611499124/

Comments