Up & Coming... (Truro Show Dec. 20th)

So this coming Saturday (Dec. 20th) I am headed to Truro, NS to see a show at TAAC Basement.
Bands on the bill are:
  • Play Guitar
  • Tomcat Combat
  • Kestrels
  • Versus
  • Lucky Me
I am stoked to be going! I'll be traveling with Tomcat, which always makes for an entertaining trip!
I have seen 3 of the 5 bands playing that night, so i am kind of interested to check out the other two.
I have really become a fan of Kestrels and they don't make it to Halifax to do a lot of shows, so seeing them on their home turf will be nice.
Check them out here: MySpace

Photo hi-jacked from their MySpace

Be sure that I will have lots of pictures by the time i get back.

In other news, last Thursday, Dan & Jay and myself got together at the Rock Garden
to do some jamming. Well, the guys did the jamming and i did some photo taking. Apparently a new band is in the works... so far, consisting of Dan (on drums), Jay (on baritone guitar) & Tim (on bass). I have yet to take some sort of role in this creation, but we will see what happens...

Here are some of the photos from the evening. Check out the rest on My Flickr.



Comments